Please format it as follows: Quantity / how many times per day.
The Boring Stuff (that we really appreciate!)
This Enrollment Agreement (this "Agreement"), dated as of the date of the signature below (the “Effective Date”), concerning the dog for party/dorm/spa services (“PUPil”), is by and between UniFURsity Club, LLC, a Wisconsin limited liability company (“UniFURsity”), and the undersigned (the “Client”).
PUPil’s admission to UniFURsity is subject to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. This Document serves as a contract between UniFURsity and you (Client) and outlines the responsibilities of each party. By signing below, each party makes certain commitments: UniFURsity agrees to furnish Client’s PUPil with superior dog care services; and Client agrees to receive said services subject to the terms and conditions contained below. Please read this document carefully before signing.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Enrollment Requirements: PUPil must be at least four (4) months or older at time of enrollment and either spayed or neutered. PUPil must undergo UniFURsity’s behavioral screening process and be in Good Health. For purposes of this Agreement, Good Health shall mean: (i) vaccinated in accordance with Section 3 of this Agreement; (ii) free of ticks, fleas and ear mites; (iii) free of contagious diseases, including but not limited to parasites, respiratory infections and skin infections; and (iv) free of any and all injuries, including but not limited to sprains, wounds, and the alike.1. Enrollment Requirements: PUPil must be at least four (4) months or older at time of enrollment and either spayed or neutered. PUPil must undergo UniFURsity’s behavioral screening process and be in Good Health. For purposes of this Agreement, Good Health shall mean: (i) vaccinated in accordance with Section 3 of this Agreement; (ii) free of ticks, fleas and ear mites; (iii) free of contagious diseases, including but not limited to parasites, respiratory infections and skin infections; and (iv) free of any and all injuries, including but not limited to sprains, wounds, and the alike.
2. Vaccinations: PUPil must provide veterinary proof of the following vaccinations: (1) Rabies, (2) Distemper, and (3) Bordetella. Bordetella is required every six (6) months. For your convenience, we offer Bordetella Vaccines onsite for a nominal fee.
3. Payment: Payment for services is due the day the services are rendered or at pick up and must be made by credit or debit card. All other forms of payment will not be accepted. Untimely payment(s) will be subject to a late fee of $10 per ½ hour and may result in PUPil’s expulsion from UniFURsity. Further, UniFURsity reserves the right to use any and all means of collection available under applicable law to collect any amount past due. If collection proceedings are commenced by UniFURsity to collect past due payment, Client shall pay for any fees that arise including reasonable attorney’s fees and/or collection fees.
4. Veterinary Care: UniFURsity, its employees, officers, agents and directors will exercise due care to ensure the health and safety of every PUPil. However, should PUPil need veterinary care while at UniFURsity Client agrees to permit UniFURsity, its employees, officers, agents and directors to seek medical care for PUPil from any veterinarian. Client further agrees to bear the sole financial responsibility for said veterinary care.
5. Meals: PUPil will be fed in accordance with the instructions provided in the Enrollment Questionnaire.
6. Photographs and/or Videos: Client agrees to permit UniFURsity to take photographs and videos of PUPil. Client further agrees to permit UniFURsity to use said photographs and videos for advertising, marketing and/or similar purposes without compensation. This Section shall survive the termination or cancellation of this Agreement.
7. Late Pick Up’s: Client shall pick up PUPil from UniFURsity on time. Late pick up’s must be arranged in advance and may be subject to late fees.8. Abandonment: If Client does not pick up PUPil for seven (7) consecutive days and no prior arrangements with UniFURsity have been made for PUPil’s stay, the PUPil will be deemed abandoned. Abandoned PUPil’s will be placed in foster care, shelter, or rehomed at UniFURsity’s sole discretion.
9. Open Gym: The purpose of the Open Gym is to provide your PUPil with a venue for playing and socializing with other PUPils outside normal business hours and/or on weekends. Participation in the Open Gym is subject to the terms and conditions contained herein as well as the terms and conditions contained in the Open Gym Waiver.
10. Disclosure Requirements: Client must complete the Enrollment Questionnaire completely and accurately. Failure to provide complete, accurate, and truthful information may result in denial or revocation of admission from UniFURsity and/or be deemed a breach under this Agreement.
11. Denial and/or Revocation of Admission: To ensure the safety and wellbeing of each and every PUPil, we reserve the right to deny or revoke admission at any time to any PUPil and for any reason.
12. Assumption of Risk: To maximize the benefits of doggy daycare and/or doggy boarding, UniFURsity fosters an environment where PUPils interact, play, and socialize with other PUPils. However, even when supervised, interaction between PUPils of different sizes, breeds, and personalities may result in injuries. Client understands and agrees to assume all risks associated with such interaction, including but not limited to bodily injury to PUPil, destruction of property, illness, or death.
13. Indemnification: Client shall defend and indemnify UniFURsity, its employees, officers, agents, and directors from and against all allegations, claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses, including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs, which result from attending UniFURsity including, but not limited from liability from any and all illness, injury, loss or death resulting from UniFURsity’s actions, Client’s PUPil’s actions, or the actions of any other PUPil while at UniFURsity.
14. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement regardless of the principles of conflicts of laws, shall be governed exclusively by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin. The Parties hereby irrevocably agree to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Waukesha County Circuit Courts, waiving any defense as to a lack of subject matter or personal jurisdiction.
For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged herewith, and subject to the terms and conditions attached, the parties hereby agree to be bound as of the date of the signatures set forth below.
Thank you for your submission! We look forward to meeting your pooch soon! Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 6 AM - 7 PM, Saturday 8 AM - 11 AM and 3 PM - 6 PM.
Please call or stop by at your earliest convenience!