UniFURsity is now accepting applications for party, dorms, and spa services.
- Four months or older
- Spayed or Neutered (if six months or older)
- Currently vaccinated for Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella
- Bordetella must be within the past six months
- Bordetella and Distemper vaccines are offered by UniFURsity for a nominal fee
- Free from fleas and ticks (any dog found to have fleas/ticks will be given a medicated bath at the owners expense)
- Wearing a quick-release collar that fits appropriately (2 fingers wiggle room)
- No signs of open wounds, or stitches
- No communicable diseases within the last 30 days (any dog who has been ill needs to be cleared by a veterinarian prior to starting daycare and/or boarding)
All UniFURsity pupils participate in an evaluation of their current social development. A series of planned exercises are performed to ensure that your dog will enjoy daycare. While the planned exercises only take about 30 minutes, the overall evaluation is an ongoing process that can last for two or more hours. For that reason, we ask that for their first visit they stay at least two hours to a full day!