Dog handlers at UniFURsity Club are essential for ensuring dogs are having a safe, enjoyable experience. Dog handlers are responsible for pet care, facility cleanliness and maintenance, and overall customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor dog behavior and oversee dog play
- Provide guests with attentive, courteous, and informative service and show a personal interest in all pets
- Properly maintain facilities, providing a high level of cleanliness and maintenance, and perform essential cleaning duties and upkeep of rooms and equipment to maximize the appearance and availability of facilities
- Maintain a safe playgroup environment for guests
- Educate and inform all guests of upcoming promotions and initiatives
- Additional project work and duties as assigned
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Related experience in pet care (dog sitting, dog walking, daycare, boarding, veterinary field) preferred
- Reliable Transportation
- Working knowledge of computers and business software
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, crouch, climb, and carry 50 pounds
Interested candidates should submit a resume and three professional references for consideration to Management@UniFURsity.com.